Vehicle Burglary Protection: Quick Tips
Post Date:03/24/2017 9:00 AM
Sandy Police responded to 994 vehicle burglaries in 2016. Please take the time to help prevent from becoming the victim of a vehicle burglary.
When you leave your car:
- Never leave valuable items inside your vehicle.
- If you can’t take your items inside with you, conceal the items prior to arriving at your destination.
- Always lock the doors to your vehicle.
- If parking at night, try to park in a well lit area.
- Remember, just because YOU know the bag left in your vehicle only contains dirty gym clothes, the potential criminal has no idea!