What is The Cairns?
Who’ve seen the streetlight banners on State Street, but what is The Cairns? 1,100 acres
20 million square feet of development from 90th S.-114th S., I-15 to UTA light rail.
Twenty million square feet of development:
office, retail and residential over the next 30 years
Why The Cairns?
A cairn indicates that you are headed in the right direction and marks key points along the way. The Cairns will be distinguished by these markers throughout Sandy’s city center featuring:
- Cairns of all shapes and sizes throughout the development
- Exploratory outdoor activities and recreation
- Boulders to climb on for an interactive experience
The Beauty of a Cairn
- Cairns can be large or small or elaborate to very simple
- A cairn is representative of the mountains above and the valley in which Sandy sits
Cairns are the connection between human and nature.