UDOT Updates: April 2018
State Street; 11400 South to 10600 South
Construction is planned to begin mid-March and completed by early fall. The purpose of this project is to address current congestion and safety concerns as well as update utilities beneath State Street. Construction activities will:
• Update utilities along this corridor
• Improve intersections from 11400 South to 10600 South, including areas of extended median barrier
• Install sections of sidewalk and curb and gutter
• Restripe the roadway to six lanes
• Resurface asphalt from 11400 South to 10600 South, extending the life of the roadway
The construction schedule includes daytime work, night work with lane restrictions, and weekend work as needed. Utility work, including light, gas, power and storm drain, will begin on the east side of State Street and transition to the west side by mid-July.
Sandy City will also begin work on a separate utility project at the intersection of State Street and 10600 South beginning mid- March and lasting approximately 4-5 weeks. For more information regarding the Sandy City project call 801-568-7297.
To contact UDOT: 801-228-0022, email@example.com
For more information: udot.utah.gov/southvalleyimprovements