Planning A Getaway? Passport Tips
Planning a Getaway?
Here are some helpful tips from Sandy Recorder’s Office regarding PASSPORTS:
- Hours are 10 am–4 pm
- Each application must have a check or a money order payable to U.S. Department of State.
- Each applicant must be present (even minors under 16)
- Proof of Citizenship = Birth certificate / old passport
- We take pictures for $10+tax
- Short on time? Visit www.travel.state.gov to print your forms
For fees & more info, visit: sandy.utah.gov/government/city-recorder/passports
Expedited service (2-3 weeks) is available. To request Expedited Service, pay the $60 Expedited Service Fee for each application, in addition to the required application fees.